Managed Print Program Benefits
New HP Products
We provide the full line of NEW HP laser printers and copiers, with the latest security features available in the print world today. More importantly, these devices are run on HP OEM toner.
No Capital Outlay
Traditionally companies lease their copiers and buy their laser printers. With TotalPrint USA, we supply the full line of HP including from desktop laser printer to floor standing copier.
The most comprehensive printing security solution on the market, HP Security Manager helps you easily establish a fleet-wide security policy, ensure compliance, and protect your workflow—all while safeguarding the information that keeps your company running.
TotalPrint USA provides the flexibility to change as your business changes. Long term leases forcing you to make decisions based on future unknowns is not good for any company.
There is no ROI discussion with TotalPrint USA. The minute you turn our program on, the savings begin. Those are the hard savings that are easy to see. Once our program is live you stop buying toner, stop buying printers, and stop outsourcing service.
The soft cost savings that come along with our program are many. Think about a simple toner cartridge. You need to send a purchase order to get one. You need to receive in a bill and enter into your accounting system. You need to send a check and lick a stamp. Now if your employee throws away a cartridge before all the toner is used that is like throwing away money. If the cartridge is bad, did you get an RMA to return for a credit. Did a bad cartridge cause a service call. This is one simple example.
Under a managed print program, all those soft cost issues become our problem, and there are many other examples. It becomes our job to make sure your print environment is streamlined.
We know your printer fleet is one of your most valuable assets. Protect your investment by giving us the opportunity to show you how we can optimize your document production and save you money. Allow us to evaluate the cost of your printer fleet to determine potential savings and us change the way you view document output cost.
Benefits of a Managed Print Services program:
- 20%-30% savings over current lease or purchase costs.
- Never having to lease or purchase a copier or printer again.
- Easy to add to your existing printer and copier fleet allowing to you to start saving money immediately.
- Supports sustainability goals: reducing paper, toner, and energy usage.
- Consistent and intuitive user interface making it easier for users to work among different devices.
- State of the art equipment meets all standard business needs.
- Supplier provides all supplies except paper.
- Toner monitoring with automated replenishment.
- Automated meter collection.
- Streamlined order process – no purchase order required.
- Guaranteed up time and response time.
- Flexibility to change equipment if departmental requirements change.
- Predictable and controllable costs so that companies can stay within budget and control the growth of costs over time.
- Regular, detailed reporting and ongoing consultation.
- Security compliance.
- Bundled solutions without having to pay huge up front costs for the solution.
- One invoice for all costs associated to your print output.
Did you know?
Organizations can spend up to 3% of annual revenues on print.
- Managing your printers and supplies can reduce your overall printing costs up to 20% to 30%.
- The ratio of employees to printers is an average office is 4:1, but the optimal ratio is 10:1.
- 40% of IT help desk calls are printer related.
To see how a Managed Print Services program can help your organization, contact TotalPrint USA today.