Best Printers for Business
If you are looking for the best printers for your business, then HP LaserJet Printers and MFPs should be your first choice. HP has created a product line specifically geared towards businesses. When you factor in the quality, features, price, and the bang for your buck, HP beats all the competitors hands down.
HP has won just about every major award including this years 2023 Line of the Year Award from Keypoint Intelligence. Click the image below for complete details.
Why you should use our Managed Print Service program?
- Brand new HP LaserJet Enterprise Printers and HP LaserJet Enterprise MFPs with OEM toner that gives you the best and highest quality prints and the highest quality scans. Most secure printers in the industry. HIPAA compliant.
- No up front costs or long term leases to sign.
- Printers starting at $10/month.
- Simple 1-page rental agreement.
- Saves you 30% to 40% on your printing and copying costs.
- Our program is all inclusive. We supply all the OEM toner you need, free onsite service, drums, fusers, parts, maintenance kits, labor, helpdesk support, and a whole lot more at no additional cost. Paper is not included. You supply the paper; we supply the rest.
- Flattens out your printing costs. Instead of having months where you have unexpected large costs because you need to purchase a drum, fuser, toner, or pay for service, our program includes all of this allowing you to flatten out your costs to low monthly payments.
- Business/Enterprise class printers with long life components ensuring you many years of problem free operation.
- Automatic toner replenishment. We automatically ship you a new toner cartridge when you get below 20% remaining at no cost to you.
- Fixed cost per page. You do not pay more if you put more toner on a page. This is one of the biggest factors when calculating the costs to run your printer and buying your own toner. You may be already paying 2 or 3 times more per page without even knowing it. Check out our blog post to find out if you are.
- Free Replacement printers. If your printer dies or we are unable to fix it, we will replace it for free.
- Nationwide Service Footprint with factory trained technicians in every state in the US.
How does our Program work?
Instead of purchasing or leasing a printer, TotalPrint USA has a program where you can get a business/enterprise class printer today with no upfront costs.
TotalPrint USA will rent you an Enterprise / Business class HP LaserJet Printer that will give you many many years of trouble-free printing. Our program provides you with OEM toner, drums, parts and maintenance kits plus includes onsite service, parts, labor, helpdesk support, and a whole lot more. All for much less than you can do it yourself.
Our program has two costs. There is a monthly rental cost for the printer itself; and a cost per page (CPP) for every page you print. While it may sound expensive to pay for every page you print, you will find our Managed Print Services program costs much less than you can do it yourself. In most cases, our program costs less than you are currently spending for just toner cartridges alone.
Never worry about buying toner, parts, maintenance kits, or trying to find someone to service your printer. Our program covers everything you need, except paper, to keep your printer up and running at maximum performance.
- After signing the 1-page agreement, we will ship/deliver the printer directly to you. It usually takes 10 to 14 days to receive your printer. When you receive your printer, a technician will contact you to schedule a time to come out to setup and install the printer for you.
- After you receive your printer, we will bill you for the first month’s rental charge. Your first bill will not be due till 30 days after you receive your printer. You will then receive monthly billings around the same day every month for the monthly rental charges plus any pages you printed during the previous month.
- We use our patented Patrol Technology to automatically collect your meter readings and monitor your toner levels. When your toner shows less than 20%, we automatically ship you a new toner cartridge. You will never have to order or buy toner again. It is included in our program.
What if I am having problems with my printer?
- If you need service, there is an TotalPrint USA ID Tag on the front of your printer with a Printer ID Number and an 800 number that you can call. Just call that number and provide them with the Printer ID Number and we will dispatch a tech to come out and fix your printer. We have a 4 hour response time. Our national average is 2.3 hours response time. Our technicians carry $8,000 worth of parts so that we can ensure a first-time fix rate of 97% or higher.
- In many cases, the problem that you are experiencing is not hardware related. We have a Helpdesk that you can call to resolve these types of issues. Things like all pages are printing on letter sized paper instead of legal can easily be fixed over the phone to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
How much is this all this going to cost me?
Like we mentioned above, you only pay for two costs. The monthly rental of the printer; and for the pages you printed during the month. If you do not print any pages during the month, you only pay for the monthly rental of the printer.
- The HP LaserJet E50145 rents for $20/month and the cost per page (CPP) is $0.015 per page. If you printed 1000 pages during the month, your bill would be $35. The breakdown would be $20 for rent of the printer plus $15 for the pages you printed (1000 x .015).
- If you did not print any pages during the month, you only pay the monthly rental cost of $20.
HP LaserJet Copier
Best Printers for Business