You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: totalprintusa.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,description” heading=”The below list details the cookies used in our website.”]
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Effective Date: October 1, 2019
This Privacy Statement describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your presence in our locations and your use of our websites, mobile apps and the services we provide. By using our websites and services, you hereby consent to these terms.
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use, share, and protect, your Personal Information, and choices you have regarding your Personal Information. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement and to consult our Privacy Resource Center to learn more about privacy.
- Categories of Personal Information You Provide or We Collect.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect personally identifiable and transactional information (purchase-related history) which you provide us directly, for example, in connection with a purchase, a promotion, or application for a membership program.
- Information We Receive from Other Parties. We may combine the information we receive from you with information we receive from other sources.
To learn more about automated tracking technologies, visit our Privacy Resource Center.
Our websites and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- Our Products & Services. We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, refunds or exchanges, requests for products, services or information, to provide customer service, to administer our credit card programs, to customize your shopping experience, to identify your preferences, and to provide you services across multiple devices.
- Marketing and Advertising. We may use Personal Information to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs and to market products and services, including serving you interest-based advertising. For more information on interest-based advertising, see our Privacy Resource Center.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Our Third-Party Service Providers: To process transactions or provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example UPS and FedEx) and website analytics (for example Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes: To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- For Corporate Transactions: In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of our company.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
To Stop Certain Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
Marketing Emails and Texts
- You can stop promotional emails from us by using the “unsubscribe” link on our promotional emails.
- You can stop marketing text messages, by replying “STOP” our promotional text messages, or
- You can contact us with your request as noted in the How to Contact Us section below.
Interest Based Advertising
Some of our websites support Interest Based Advertising efforts by third parties. Industry groups such as the Digital Advertising Alliance, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance if you are located in the European Union, have developed services to help you manage your Interest Based Advertising preferences.
You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell certain websites you do not want your online activities tracked. Our websites, like many other retailers, do not have this functionality.
To Change or Correct Your Personal Information
At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, or request that comments or explanations be added to records about you.
You may contact us with changes as described in the How To Contact Us section. To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases (for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements) we may be unable to do so completely.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
We employ technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information and require third parties with whom we work to do the same. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing your information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password. Some practical tips are available in the Privacy Resource Center.
If you think the Personal Information you provided to us has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on our websites using your Personal Information, please contact us immediately.
Our websites may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other websites operated and maintained by third parties. These properties, which we do not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements, which we encourage you to review.
- Customer Specific Disclosures
If you are a contract customer and would like to opt-out of receiving promotional mail and/or email from us, please notify your Account Manager. You may still receive email or postal mail from other affiliated companies and third parties if they have received your email or postal address from other sources or as a result of their own transactions or experiences with you. You will also continue to receive email or postal mail if you request to hear from us again at a later date.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83–1798.84 California residents may request the names and addresses of affiliated companies and categories of Personal Information we share for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
Under Nevada SB 220, Nevada residents may submit an opt-out request regarding the sale of their Personally Identifiable Information (PII) collected through a website or online service. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
European Union (EU) Residents
Staples and its affiliated companies are based in the U.S. and the information Staples and its service providers collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing the Services from outside of the U.S., please be aware that information collected through the services may be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the U.S. Data protection laws in the U.S. may be different from those of your country of residence. Your use of the services or provision of any information therefore constitutes your consent to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing, and storage of your information, including Personal Information, in the U.S. as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
As residents of the EU, you will have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation including;
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information, see the Privacy Resource Center.
We will retain your EU Personal Information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services and to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and fulfill our business needs.
- How To Contact Us
This Privacy Statement applies to Staples, Inc. and its affiliated companies.
Please direct any questions, complaints or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement and our treatment of your Personal Information to any of the following:
by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone at (+1) 800-333-3330 (US only)
by writing to: Staples
Privacy and Compliance
500 Staples Drive
Framingham, MA 01702 US
Upon receiving a written request, we will contact you directly, investigate your request and work to address your concerns. We will respond to your request without undue delay within 30 days. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify customer identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.
- Privacy Statement Updates
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time, and we will post on our websites any updated Privacy Statement. Recent changes to the Privacy Statement are documented below. Each version of this Privacy Statement will be identified by its effective date displayed at the top of this Privacy Statement.
What has changed:
|V1.1||October 1, 2019||Addition of language for Nevada Data Privacy Law|
|V0.1||March 23, 2017||Removed references to the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor programs which have or will be discontinued.|
[SM(1]This should be a hyperlink to the “How to Contact Us” section of this document